Norco can interact with many other medicines and cause dangerous side effects or death. Tell your doctor if you also use:
- drugs for motion sickness, irritable bowel syndrome, or overactive bladder
- medicines for cold or allergy, bronchodilator asthma/COPD medication, or a diuretic (water pill)
- sedatives like Valium – diazepam, alprazolam, lorazepam, Xanax, Klonopin, Versed, and others
- medication that affects levels of serotonin in your body, including a stimulant or medicine for depression, Parkinson’s disease, migraine headaches, serious infections, or nausea and vomiting
- other narcotics – opioid pain medicines or prescription cough medicines
- drugs that make you drowsy or sleepy or slow your breathing – a sleeping pill, muscle relaxer, medicine to treat mood disorders or mental illness
Other drugs, such as prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products, may interact with acetaminophen and hydrocodone. Make sure to check all the drug interactions before you shop Norco online.